CYCLOHEXANONE (C6H10O) is an intermediate product of the Caprolactam Plant.
|Purity: 99.7% (by wt.) Min.|
|Cyclohexanol: 0.1% (by wt.) Max.|
|Low boiling products (Like Alcohol, Aldehydes etc): 0.1% (by wt.) Max.|
|Water: 0.1% (by wt.) Max.|
|Other Organics: 0.15 %(by wt.) Max.|
- Most important use is as a chemical intermediate in the production of Adipic Acid and in the manufacture of Caprolactam.
- It is also used as solvent and thinners for lacquers, especially those containing nitrocellulose or vinyl chloride polymer and copolymer resins including polyvinyl chloride and methacrylate ester polymers.
- It is excellent solvent for DDT and organic phosphorus insecticides and pesticides.
- It is used as a sludge solvent in oil for piston type aircraft lubrication.
- Anone is sold in customers Mild steel drums of 200 litre capacity, whereas the bulk Anone is sold in MS road tankers of about 10 MT or higher capacity.